This blog showcases my reflections and artwork on my undergraduate module, "Introduction to Visual Communications." Feel free to browse through my 8 assignments and leave your comments for any artwork that leaves you with any inspiration! All the 8 artworks depict my art style and are aligned to the requirements of each project.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NM2208 Portfolio





























Welcome to my humble portfolio!

This blog dedicates my reflections and artwork for my undergraduate module, "Introduction to Visual Communications."

Feel free to browse through my 8 assignments and leave your comments for any artwork that leaves you with any inspiration! All the 8 artworks depict my art style and are aligned to the requirements of each project. These assignments are done with my full commitment and I'm extremely proud of each and every one of them! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

The portfolio is themed, "Printing Colors"as the visuals adequately utilizes the four printing colors, namely Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, as its soul.

All in all, I had an enjoyable time with the module, especially with my most helpful lecturer, Ms. Jing Chiang, and tutor, Mr. Alfred Low. Both were all there to provide unwavering support and assistance throughout my assignments. In addition, the soft skills and applications picked up were invaluable which will carry with me throughout my coursework and more.


Thank you.

Sincerely,
Melvin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home