This blog showcases my reflections and artwork on my undergraduate module, "Introduction to Visual Communications." Feel free to browse through my 8 assignments and leave your comments for any artwork that leaves you with any inspiration! All the 8 artworks depict my art style and are aligned to the requirements of each project.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Assignment 01 - Namecard

























































Theme: Cup Noodles

Intended Audience: General Audience

Analysis of Prototype: 

The sketches shown above, describe the things I enjoy having. Namely fishing, eating noodles, soccer and singing. Of these 4 items, I chose to further develop the concept on noodles. The idea was fresh and most importantly, the visualizations fitted both my name and personality. For both roughs, the bowl and cup designs, the noodles were manipulated on chopsticks to form my name. The final design was the cup noodles as it unique to the audience. During the execution for digitization, some main considerations were to hang the noodles on the chopsticks, the cup design and to focus on the name.

1 Comments:

Blogger soo said...

I love the colour combination~~ And the cup looks so surreal... :)

February 25, 2009 at 1:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home