This blog showcases my reflections and artwork on my undergraduate module, "Introduction to Visual Communications." Feel free to browse through my 8 assignments and leave your comments for any artwork that leaves you with any inspiration! All the 8 artworks depict my art style and are aligned to the requirements of each project.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Class Exercise 2 - "Convey the Meaning"





















2 words selected - Cluttered & Lively

1. Cluttered
The image is conceptualized for the idea of a Network. This reminds us of the Internet where information is vast but its infinite links leaves us cluttered with info many a times.

2. Lively
We want to idealized a dreamy scenario when we'll feel free & lively. Where better than in a plane amongst the clouds & stars? Traveling makes me feel alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home